Karibu™ is a 100-font original, ultra versatile geometric grotesk family with a lot of character. It is designed for modern projects, to serve as display as well as paragraph text typeface.
It is perfect for lots of design situations - from magazine editorial use, logo design & branding, to web design, user interfaces and mobile applications.
- 5 widths (Narrow, Condensed, Normal, Expanded, Wide), each consisting 20 fonts
- 10 weights for each width (from Hairline to Black)
- handdrawn, carefully crafted italics
- alternate stylistic set for more technical and minimalistic projects
- pronounced ink traps and large x-height improving legibility in small sizes and adding strong personality to display sizes
- flatten letter shapes adding vertical rhythm and elegance to narrow widths
- extended latin language support
- OpenType features (case sensitive forms, standard and discretionary ligatures, stylistic sets, contextual alternates, lining, oldstyle and tabular figures, slashed zero, fractions, superscript and subscript, ordinals, currencies and symbols)
Paneuropa Nova™ is a geometric, clean and versatile font family inspired by Paneuropa - a very popular XX-century typeface, made by Idzikowski foundry in Poland, 1931. Paneuropa was a remake of Paul Renner’s famous Futura - it was a bit narrower, with different proportions and letter endings. Paneuropa had completely different number and punctuation shapes. The family was extremely popular in Poland and was used for every kind of editorial use.
The new version is completely redrawn, with perfected letter forms, proportions and spacing, additional symbols, weights and italics. Paneuropa Nova™ consists of 22 fonts - 11 weights and their corresponding italics.
Paneuropa Retro™ is a sibling to Paneuropa Nova™. Retro family recreates the original typeface keeping its weights, as well as idiosyncrasies in letter shapes and spacing. Paneuropa Retro™ characteristics:
- letter shapes and proportions are close to the original to keep retro feel
- readjusted spacing for retro feel
- weights are taken from the original (Thin, Regular, Bold), two inbetween weights are added (Light, DemiBold); Italics added
- additional style - Paneuropa Inline - great for display use (also existent in original typeface)
- three different versions of each font: Retro (with slightly softened edges), Soft (with soft external and internal edges), and Rough.
Paneuropa Retro™ consists of 36 fonts - 5 weights + Inline style and their corresponding italics in three versions.
Qualion™ is a modern geometric grotesk typeface with humanist and calligraphic inspirations. The base of design is a minimal geometric sans serif with subtle humanist touches. Letter shapes are crafted with the highest care for beautiful proportions and excellent legibility.
This versatile sans serif is not only well suited to clean, minimal projects and text paragraphs, but it has lots of features making it perfect for branding, logo design and all kinds of display use. All fonts are packed with alternates, swashes, terminal forms and ligatures, which make Qualion™ a very original ornamental type great for posters and packaging design.
Qualion™ family consists of 10 weights with corresponding oblique and true italic styles, that give total of 30 styles. Both Oblique and Italic styles were hand drawn to get sharp and fine letter shapes. It has extended language support, as well as broad number of OpenType features, such as small caps, case sensitive forms, standard and discretionary ligatures, swashes, terminal forms, stylistic sets, contextual alternates, lining, oldstyle, tabular and small cap figures, slashed zero, fractions, superscript and subscript, ordinals, currencies and symbols.
Aloe™ is a display font family inspired by headlines from 1930’s newspapers and hand writing.
The family consists of 9 weights, ranging from Thin to Heavy, with matching ornament fonts.
Each weight has over 900 glyphs including advanced typographic features, such as vast number of stylistic alternates, swashes, titling and terminal forms, case sensitive forms, ligatures, symbols, ornaments as well as lining and old style figures, fractions, subscripts and superscripts.
This original mixture of display typeface with hand writing gives a versatile family great for all sorts of uses - from advertising, packaging, branding, wedding invitations, menu cards and other editorial uses to screen and web projects. Aloe also works very well for short to medium paragraphs of text.
Akwe Pro™ is a professional, ultra versatile sans serif typeface characterized by excellent legibility and modern design perfect for all design purposes.
It is designed for use in long and short paragraphs of text, headlines and user interfaces. Its distinctive character and carefully crafted proportions make it a great option for brand identification and logo design.
Akwe Pro™ mega family consists of 164 fonts - each weight in uprights, italics and small caps versions. It has extended language support and true italics, as well as broad number of OpenType features, such as small caps, case sensitive forms, standard and discretionary ligatures, stylistic sets, contextual alternates, lining, old style, tabular and small cap figures, slashed zero, fractions, superscript and subscript, ordinals, currencies and symbols.